Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost 2 Customers Today On The Same Road :(

Some people do that /emoticons/wacko.png cos they think oh doesnt need cleaning yet /emoticons/wacko.png

weird people /emoticons/tongue.png

H what is your technique for gaining work? I'm new to the forums but if I've read your posts right you haven't been going for that long and you already have almost 100 custies - do you just door-knock and say hi do you want a window cleaner or is there a secret technique you have discovered? /emoticons/tongue.png

H what is your technique for gaining work? I'm new to the forums but if I've read your posts right you haven't been going for that long and you already have almost 100 custies - do you just door-knock and say hi do you want a window cleaner or is there a secret technique you have discovered? /emoticons/tongue.png
Oh now ya gonna get him going lol.

I only got 89 customers now ! I toke a week off from leafletting and canvassing last week due to family reasons, otherwise i would have about 108 customers by now /emoticons/wink.png LMAOOO /emoticons/tongue.png I want 120 customers by auguest 10th ( 3 months in to the game for me ) but i adoubt that will happen /emoticons/sad.png

Lol

And i just knock on the door and ask them simple /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Tried that today and got £70 quids worth of new business in under 2 hours! Then it started ******* it down with rain so I went to the swimming pool to do a few lengths and sit in the sauna! Will be out tomorrow though...

You must have been up all night reading his posts. There like a beat seller of a who's who in window cleaning in Middlesbrough lol.

Latest Posts

Back