Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cracked Hands

Posh

Obviously more for the traders but do any of you get rough & cracked hands. Mine are like sandpaper. Put moisterising cream on each night but still rough. Cannot wear gloves. Any ideas.

Yeah same.

I started using this Carex Moisture Plus(With Vitamin E) Hand soap pump action.....

And as I use Ecover this helps with hands both of these worked wonders on my hands

But I Couldnt get carex Moisture Plus the other week had so had to get something else, now my hands are like sandpaper lol /emoticons/sad.png

in the cold weather my hands burn for some reason. in summer my hands are pretty soft like girl hands

Gloves are the only solution, what about those thin gloves that dentists and crime scene investigators wear, the latex ones. I use them in the summer.

Theres a cream you can buy thats ment to form a protective layer round your hands and lock in moisture, not sure what its called though mate. Ill have a look and see if I can find more out

Gloves are the only solution, what about those thin gloves that dentists and crime scene investigators wear, the latex ones. I use them in the summer.
Theres a cream you can buy thats ment to form a protective layer round your hands and lock in moisture, not sure what its called though mate. Ill have a look and see if I can find more out
Barrier cream?

I was thinking of putting cream on & then those latex gloves. Have used them before tho and they tear so easily. My hand is so cracked (thumb) that I'm texting left handed at the mo lol

I was thinking of putting cream on & then those latex gloves. Have used them before tho and they tear so easily. My hand is so cracked (thumb) that I'm texting left handed at the mo lol
Yeah, Its good to have a box of them sitting in van/car

i bought a box full of latex gloves from poundland they were ok but ya hands sweat and then go all wrinkley

Back