Frequency of cleans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by JClean, Sep 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JClean

JClean Member

What do you find is the most popular frequency of clean and what do you offer when canvassing??
    Obviously 4 weekly is most beneficial and better financially, but with people's budgets being more and more stretched I just wondered.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Parky

Parky Active Member

I was thinking about this today? To be honest I'd feel more comfortable saying five or six week, but saying this when your starting up will mean you'll need more customers to make the same cash?

If you do four weekly cleans it means that in a calender month you will be cleaning twice. Which would mean paying me twice out of one pay packet? I wouldn't be happy doing this myself.

3. JClean

JClean Member

Yes , was sort of thinking along those lines myself .

4. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I started offering 4 and 8 weeks, most went with 8, some did go 4 only to change to 8 a few months later, I now only offer 6 weeks, I find I can sell 6 weeks the same as 8, 4 weeks people often say straight away to soon, 6 though no one bats an eye.

Find it easier for organisation as well everyone on 6 (though I do still have some old on 8)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Similar like Diwrnach will be swapping to 6 weekly as defo easier to canvass than 4 weekly. Will also ve trying to convert 8 weekly customers to.6 weekly

6. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Managed to switch quite a few but not all.

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i offer 4 or 6 weekly. budget conscious types plump for 6 thinking theyre shrewd . if i only offered 6 i absolutely know many would want 12weekly

8. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Good idea that

9. Posh

Posh Hero

It's funny when I first came on here I was one of the only ones who did 6 weekly & now a lot of windies are changing to it. 6 or 8 is perfect for me.

10. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Doing both 4 and 8 made it a nightmare for me to be honest I ended up with some weeks slow and others bloody full, 6 averages it all out nicely.

Advertisement