From Bad To Good

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Sep 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Had a free day today so i just chilled out and got a text from a customer saying cancel me because their brother now does them :p it was only a £5.00 job

so i thought hmmm i couldnt be bothered going out or anything to get customers... so about 6pm i went to collect some money and noticed some more houses that people have moved in to... gained 3 customers worth £15.00 :) so i went to pick more money up...

went to the shop to get some change and and asked the man if hes currently got a window cleaner ? he never saaid anything all he said was do u wanna do them like ? lol i go yeah ill do it for u including ya shop sign etc :)

now this is my 14th commercial job.... ive picked up more work with shopfronts then domestic in the past week or so :p

But down my end all the people who own the conveniance stores and takeaways... are asian.. and am asian and when i ask them they dont mind me cos am the same race as them lol :p thats why am doing well with getting shopfronts :p

Am planning on targetting more and more :p ill have about 50 shop fronts soon :D

got 152 customers now :D :D

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Isn't that racist H lol ur doing well tho mate

3. harunh

harunh Legend

but it really helps me mate

cos am the same origin as them they think oh hes 1 of us and they take me on :p

seriously shopfronts are the best ;) :p cant beat them

why are they so good ? ? ?

u dont need to drag the hose at the back just turn up and do the front for the same price as a normal 3 bedroomed house :p

plus..... u get money straight out the till mate

the downside is... if u get 1 on a busy road... then u gotta put ya cones out and that but thats not a problem to me :) as it takes mea few minutes setting it up :p

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

That's proper racist

5. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

But over The line mate

6. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

I squeegee shop fronts. Seems a bit much doing them with a pole. Especially if your parking on double yellow lines and such

7. Iain

Iain Guru

In my best Ali G voice "dat is well racist!"

8. harunh

harunh Legend

parking on double yellow linesis nothing in the northeast :p its cushty up my way :D

9. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Double yellows is for loading/unloading only no??

10. silversurfer

silversurfer Active Member

That's traveler talk!!...you bloody piky

Advertisement