Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Think i might have to turn my new tank around!!

Those are a waste of time even he said he was looking for a better option as use to be a mod on here.

Didnt some one who used to come on here put these in their tank to stabilise the water, but burned 2 holes in each ball before putting them in ?http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xplastic play balls&_nkw=plastic play balls&_sacat=0
Yes he did.

He used Asda play balls. £4 for a 100. Used a soldering iron to puncture the balls about 6 times. and then placed them in his tank.

Basically cheapo baffle balls.

He said that the 'ferry syndrome' did his head in and this reduced it loads. However, he did say on another comment regarding these that it didn't eradicate the problem completely.

I can't see the balls working to be honest, they would just flow with the momentum of the water the same way. Unless I can come up with a solution I will have to turn it around, driving the van is like being a bull rider!![delusional]

Back