Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what to god...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's gotta be a joke right?

Absolutely weird, it says at the end of the wording 'for very small window cleaners' - what!!!??? That's crazy, funny, but crazy they actually say that!

I'm not getting one till it comes in waggly liquidator s-channel ninga solid gold cause otherwise it is not up to my superior standards. The one in the pic is of course fine for all you mere peasants! /emoticons/smile.png) Of course I will still have to modify mine as I am far too good to work with the manufacturers inferior product! /emoticons/tongue.png

However on a serious note, it was originally their April fools prank, oh well Boars, better late than never! /emoticons/tongue.png

was it really ? once i saw it ,i knew they were a decent and humourous firm to order from

was it really ? once i saw it ,i knew they were a decent and humourous firm to order from
Yep, I like them too. I just received my Moerman rubbers and got a little packet of scraper blades to cut them with.

Yep, I like them too. I just received my Moerman rubbers and got a little packet of scraper blades to cut them with.
what serial number are they? i like to keep abreast of the moer rubber stock hahah

Latest Posts

Back