Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Seen This On Ebay, Would Any One On Here Pay 10 Cleans For Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If u got the money then any investment is worth it in my eyes /emoticons/smile.png

But to pay that amount u got to make sure that its a established round... i guess that wont be established by the looks of it.

I wouldnt pay that at all... but if i had 3 vans on the road then i probably would buy it /emoticons/smile.png

i`d rather spend 100 quid on 5000 leaflets and someone to drop them round for less than 440.

you`ll probs end up with more than 44 quids worth of work 2.

i`d rather spend 100 quid on 5000 leaflets and someone to drop them round for less than 440.
you`ll probs end up with more than 44 quids worth of work 2.
totally agree.....

That guy is having a laugh /emoticons/biggrin.png

I know now what to do when I want to get rid of rubbish work and bad payers :lol:

Have been quoted upto 20 times for a round don't think I know anyone that would pay it though 10 times is a regular figure near me and they sell quick but what do you actually get ???

Have been quoted upto 20 times for a round don't think I know anyone that would pay it though 10 times is a regular figure near me and they sell quick but what do you actually get ???
so what part of the uk is this......

Back