Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What A Positive Day Yesterday!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

emoclean

As I was doing the windows yesterday baking away a person walking past said can you clean windows in the sun I said yes and get a tan too he laughed and said I live on the corner house come and see me when your done.So I did and was glad I did he said can do you do my windows monthly and while your up there can you do my gutters gave him a price and he said good and once you have done mine (tomorrow) you can do my daughters next door.so finished on a high yesterday 2 new customers for windows and 2 gutter cleans. As quite new havn't had that before..........

I know was well chuffed going to knock a few doors and drop a flyer, Nice houses too with plenty of windows.
A Tuffers tip; when you're knocking on the neighbours doors wear your pouches. It looks like you are already working in that area. It worked for me many moons ago on a new estate, I'm the predominant cleaner on it now ;-)

A Tuffers tip; when you're knocking on the neighbours doors wear your pouches. It looks like you are already working in that area. It worked for me many moons ago on a new estate, I'm the predominant cleaner on it now ;-)
+ it is some where to carry your flyers, :Image9:

Back