Frozen!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Poles Apart, Nov 23, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Poles Apart

#1 Poles Apart, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Can anyone convince me of the benefits of hot water and heaters, does the few days we get a year where hoses and water freezes warrant the use of additional equipment and expense? Surely wfp users should be earning enough to just take the day off or do like me and do the odd Saturday morning. [crazy]

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Dunno what the weathers like where you are, but here its a beautiful day, freezing but beautiful. I wouldnt want to miss it just because the temp is low. The heaters arent that expensive are they?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Let it go........

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Hot water is not just for cold days, it cleans far far better than cold, just a fact.

As for a heater I assume you are talking of a heater to stop the van system freezing, well if it's cold enough to freeze the system parts then yes it is CRITICAL heat the van to prevent major damage to your system.

As for earnings, well it makes no difference, for the professional ones of us here business is business, we don't let down customers just cause it's a bit parky outside. (that reminds me, anyone seen Parky lately?)

Glorious and sunny today in Nottingham, weather between -1 an 4 degrees, my hands were nice and warm due to my hot water system! :)

5. Poles Apart

So u
    So we're mine wore these things called gloves

6. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Using my hot system on freezing days makes life easier when winding in hoses and just feels more comfortable in general

7. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Hot water is the way to go…. Period.

8. afo

afo Member

Hi lads when you use hot water in really cold weather i mean below freezing all day do you not have any problem with the water freezing on the glass when you have gone

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

No ide afo as I have already left the premises.

10. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Not had a day cold enough to test that out with hot water yet. I like the steam that comes off when your cleaning, looks proper manly and gets those neighbours peeking

Advertisement