Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

big thanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A interesting one that, never found it much benefit inland, but I can see the benefit on salty glass.

If you want a second hot system I have one for sale /emoticons/wink.png

yes i got the ecotemp l5 ,water comes out red hot if u need it that hot ,i found it best just past warm so the glass steams when ur brushing, the bee pollon comes off with ease wich was a nother huge problim in some of the areas i work in so its defo worth me using it, even if its luke warm it makes a big difference, i crank up the temp on shop signs that are coverd in bird dung it just melts off ,u need to change the way u brush tho slow and stedy is beta than frantukley scrubing till ur arms are burning lol trying to get the poo off.

yes i got the ecotemp l5 ,water comes out red hot if u need it that hot ,i found it best just past warm so the glass steams when ur brushing, the bee pollon comes off with ease wich was a nother huge problim in some of the areas i work in so its defo worth me using it, even if its luke warm it makes a big difference, i crank up the temp on shop signs that are coverd in bird dung it just melts off ,u need to change the way u brush tho slow and stedy is beta than frantukley scrubing till ur arms are burning lol trying to get the poo off.
Be careful with temps especially come colder weather ul be cracking glass very easy if your steaming on glass.

What's the total cost tenchy - £200-300 all in, and was it tricky to set up?

The cracking of glass (thermal shock) can happen on single glazed windows, but its highly unlikely on modern double glazing.

I do the same as you tenchy. I set my fogwash heater on warm. It makes the hoses lovely and supple and keeps the old mitts warm

The cracking of glass (thermal shock) can happen on single glazed windows, but its highly unlikely on modern double glazing.

I do the same as you tenchy. I set my fogwash heater on warm. It makes the hoses lovely and supple and keeps the old mitts warm

What's the total cost tenchy - £200-300 all in, and was it tricky to set up?
i payed over the odds m8 £200 for the boiler i think and £30 for 13kilo gas also had to get some anty torsion hose from hot out let to hose real, its easy to set up just fix the boiler to the van and conect the hose real hose to boiler and tank out let to bolier and gas to bolier its realy easy probly takes 20 minits at the most

just wana say big thanks to @Green Pro Clean Ltd for the push to go hot worked in town on sat were the salt was bad and the hot riped it off i saved lots of water and time on the jobs to very inpressed :thumbsup:
Hi mate

Was thinking about hot water mainly for winters as want to keep working but was under impression set ups were into thousands?? Whats the ecotemp? How it work? Do you need loads of space in van? Any advice tips appreciated. Cheers

Hi mate
Was thinking about hot water mainly for winters as want to keep working but was under impression set ups were into thousands?? Whats the ecotemp? How it work? Do you need loads of space in van? Any advice tips appreciated. Cheers
a ecotemp l5 is just a out door shower heater its realy easy to install and u dont need a lot of space ill upload a pic later m8 once u use one u will wana use it all the time hot water gets them yellow blobs off and insect poo also melts seletepe off bird **** ect im even now using a gardner brush /emoticons/biggrin.png

a ecotemp l5 is just a out door shower heater its realy easy to install and u dont need a lot of space ill upload a pic later m8 once u use one u will wana use it all the time hot water gets them yellow blobs off and insect poo also melts seletepe off bird **** ect im even now using a gardner brush /emoticons/biggrin.png
Ok cheers mate yes please upload photos appreciated.. will I have room in back of my crew cab hyundai iload van though?

Which brush you using now ?

Cheers

Ok cheers mate yes please upload photos appreciated.. will I have room in back of my crew cab hyundai iload van though?Which brush you using now ?

Cheers
im using a gardner ultmate medium at the minit for normal glass but im upgrading to the extra wide im also using for jets to get good flow but less splash back , and yes it will fit ill upload pix in a bit m8 ::):

8373a0e4d87c1461fb39526e5dad6cbe.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back