Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

big thanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

looks mint, whats smallest gas you can get ? any compact propane bottles etc? do you have to use all time mate or can you still just use the cold in normal way if don't switch it on etc ? so is it easy to hook up then pipe to gas and one from my water tank ? cheers
u can get a 6kilo bottol but ide get the 13kilo as u get more gas for ur money my heater costs me £2 a day so cheep as chips to run but its up to u m8 if u can fit a 13 ide get one

Do I need any special/different hose or connections?

u can get a 6kilo bottol but ide get the 13kilo as u get more gas for ur money my heater costs me £2 a day so cheep as chips to run but its up to u m8 if u can fit a 13 ide get one
cheers mate defo going to order one keep me working through winter if we get bad one... if not will come in handy for future ones..

cheers bud

ps do I need any different hoses or connections or anything mate?

ps do I need any different hoses or connections or anything mate?
Paul, its best to replace the hose that goes from the heater (out hose) to the reel. Replace it with anti torsion hose (doesn't expand).

Also, jubilee clip every connection. Hot or warm water will soften standard hose and pop them off their connections if not tightly fastened

Paul, its best to replace the hose that goes from the heater (out hose) to the reel. Replace it with anti torsion hose (doesn't expand).Also, jubilee clip every connection. Hot or warm water will soften standard hose and pop them off their connections if not tightly fastened
Thanks alot mate. Paul

Back