For Sale Full pressure washing setup

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Eviestevie, Aug 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

rutland pumps Honda gx390 pressure washer with inter pump and reduction gearbox,easy start system.return to tank,15lpm
    Dual feed suction hose with filter
    20 metre high pressure hose
    10 metre of high pressure hose
    3 lances.1 lance with pa Italian turbo nozzle,1 with adjustable nozzle for rinsing wide jetting etc
    1 brand new extra long lance with pa Italian turbo nozzle
    Split valve fitted for two guns
    Omni pole aero space 36 foot power pole with gutter attachment and roof cleaning attachment and 40 foot of hose and trigger this alone cost £600
    Ik sprayers
    4x3 metal storage shed
    Loads of spares including fittings
    The machine has just been serviced and looks and runs perfect
    Only selling has have 2 machines already and will be contacting Ben at Rutland soon for a Thor 30lpm machine due to large snooping centre contract
    Open to reasonable offers

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

£8.25p, a Toffee Crisp, 3 hardly worn Unger Microfibers and a bottle of Ecover.

To sweeten the deal I will even arrange my own collection! :)

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Seriously if I had the cash right now I would have it off you.

4. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Green I've inly had this machine few month I posted a pick of it when I bought it
    It's paid for itself ten times over easily and makes easy work of anything
    No way I'd sell but the new machine costing serious money so will go to that

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I hear you, cash flow is the issue, just hauled in two major projects that I need to bankroll till completion of contract in 6 weeks otherwise I would be negotiating as I plan to move more into power washing next year.

6. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

If things keep going the way they are with the pressure washing il have a couple more for sale
    I only started doing it properly this year and wow I have been fully booked now for months and am for the next few month.i only do it weekends but have been doin sat and sun every week now for months coz the money is so good!
    I did 2 large cleans last week and let's say I earnt more in them 2 days then I've ever earnt in windows and I do good of the windows
    You won't regret green if can get the work

7. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Eviestevie i love pressure washing as well mate, but I can't understand how you get so much work!? I envy your Pressure washing work load!!!!

I seem to only get the odd enquiry, and have had diddly squat since beginning of August...

8. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Jake I only added it on this year,I'd got it my head to just earn what the machine etc cost in the first year so just another asset in the company but how wrong was I,the roof cleaning as well it's quite enjoyable and the money great

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

What sort of offers you looking for?

Or you want me to make you an offer you can't refuse? :))

10. TolishAPurd

I remember you buying this, great deal to be had by someone.

I should really push the pressure washing a bit more myself, I've always done well out of it.

Advertisement