Funny drunk stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Fairy, Dec 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Fairy

Fairy Active Member

Anyone got a funny drunk story to cheer me up? :D

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

sober as a judge me...judge taytay that is..

3. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Many moons ago I got that drunk I was taken home in a car boot ,,, don't think this is funny enough :sad:

4. TolishAPurd

After a night on the pop I bought a burger from a petrol station which they microwaved for me. I took a bite and it was cooked on the outside and frozen in the middle. As I was smashed I just carried on eating it whilst walking home. Only problem is that about half a mile to go, the burger went straight through me and I ended up sh!tting myself. That last half mile seemed like a lifetime.:oops:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Fairy

Fairy Active Member

Hahahahahaah, thats so funny.

once I was so drunk and frustrated that the line for the bus back to campus was so long. So I hooked arms with a random black kid and kept screaming “let Obama through!”as i pushed through the crowd. he didnt appreaciate that and neither did his mates, I got beaten up for it, but it was worth it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. TolishAPurd

Lol, thats the sort of stunt I used to have the guts to pull when I was younger. Quality.:laugh:

7. Fairy

Fairy Active Member

Or once I got so drunk, I got back from a house party and started to order stuff from Amazon. the next week I got myself a brand new shovel, christmas lights ( July ) some plastic flowers and chocolate coins.. useless

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Anthony @ SCS

Anthony @ SCS Active Member

Playing 'March of the Flaming Arseholes'

It's an initiation my platoon used to do to new guys but everyone always ended up getting involved. You get 2 meters of bog roll and twist it to give it some strength ......... you then drop your trousers to your ankles ....... clinch one end of the 2 meter length of bog roll in your butt cheeks ...... someone lights the other end and you have to run (shuffle) as fast as you can from point A to point B before burning your **** .......... no one ever made it

9. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

We had a different name for that one we called it "dance of the flaming arseholes"...lol

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

My wife came home one night years ago to find me covered in mud spark out on the front room floor with my boots perfecly placed next to me and 2 random wing mirrors in my pockets

Advertisement