Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hospitals/police stations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BenjiRixon

Just wondering does any body here clean them and how did you go about getting the job?

I do some commercial work for the council and are on their approved traders list etc but not sure if they are the responsibility of the council?

Not sure Benji, sometimes the best thing to do is just go and speak to a manager and see what they say. I bet different councils have different protocols.

was a tad annoyed i found out tother day my latest employees a coppers nark
Whats that, an informer or something?

Not sure Benji, sometimes the best thing to do is just go and speak to a manager and see what they say. I bet different councils have different protocols.

Whats that, an informer or something?
he was tellin the other lads how he had rang up local plod about a garry-boy driver [who he went to school with] and then boasted how he is quite happy report all sorts . this is disturbing,because nobody likes a snitch

he was tellin the other lads how he had rang up local plod about a garry-boy driver [who he went to school with] and then boasted how he is quite happy report all sorts . this is disturbing,because nobody likes a snitch
That doesnt sit well with me either mate.

Sacking offense surely

He sounds a potentially big problem for you, nothing worse than a snitch.

he is on sticky ground,theres no doubt . i know he senses im not too happy with him,senses rejection , but his cleaning is very good

i know its petty but little things about him really annoy,such as he took one of my other workers seat in the van when i told him not to, coughing in the van without putting his hand over his mouth . cumulative effect building slowly

Is he cocky?Its bad enough being an FNG, but nought worse than being a cocky FNG.
yes,cocky. the sort of kid that bullies at school.

Sounds a real beaut doesnt he!

Not in the same league as that, but took my mates son out to work with me yesterday, he got in the van, started talking, and OMG his breath!! It nearly curdled my water! Told him straight. Brush your teeth in future or $od off. He turned up this morning with a pack off tik take :thumbsup:

Screw that, brush your damn teeth or get bent.

I'm not squeamish in the slightest, I changed 3 babys nappys etc no problem at all, not a single worry, except the smell, I have a very keen sense of smell, I wear glasses and have **** eye sight without, but reckon my nose makes up for it, I am awful with smells, a strong bad smell has me heaving.

Sort it out or eff off.

That gets your kneecaps pointing the wrong way where I'm from

i kinda got my smug revenge today

he annoyed me first off,there was a foul smell in the van and he piped up "thatll be my ears"

so i thought Right you fuooker

up till today hed only done a little ladderwork but today the baptism of fire started. he was on ladders all day, upstairs work only for him. this will continue from now on

Latest Posts

Back