Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hospitals/police stations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nothing wrong with a stint on the ladders boar

I did some ladder work today just to make a change

They usually stay at home but thought I'd take em with me for a bit of variety today

Only lasted for the first house after the fascia job i did first though lol

Reckon my journey to the dark side is complete now

I only did one job today, involved some 3 story gutter clearing with 3 blocked downpipes.

Was there at 9:30 left at 11:00, £120, do me.

@BenjiRixon just a word of warning, I was once asked to cover a hospital and asked for my insurance papers.
On my basic liability it was an excluded premises as considered a hazardous working environment.

You may want to check your papers. Just a heads up.
Thanks green, didn't even think about that to be honest. I'm with gleaming insurance but will check the details. It's only a small place days work max but be a nice one under the belt to have, same as the police station. The more commercial work the better really. Just been asked to price another council job up next week too so starting to come together slowly.

Just out of interest why do you prefer commercial work? I have always found businesses are really slow payers and always need chasing. I don't like them myself for that reason, was just wondering if I am missing something.

Back