Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi New Here

Hi The name is Richard new to this industry, Useing WFP in the Mansfield area (RB Window Cleaning Service), Started out bin cleaning and still am, but too many at in this area, Another bin cleaner suggested having a go at this so here i am. Like the forum lot of good information here. I like the youtube vids of how you have set your vans out.....lol. My background is Traffic Sign Industry, Engineering, Welding and Fabrication as well as starting out in the GRP industry. Doing Wfp gutter cleaning and drive way cleaning

Many Regards

Richard

Hi Richard

You cant go wrong with window cleaning, I thought about the bin cleaning as a few customers ask me about it but the thought of getting near other peoples smelly bins ( dont even like going near mine) Seen a few guys going round South Manchester doing the bins they have to synchronise with the dustman. Be real handy being able to offer a extensive service.

All the best

Welcome to the window cleaning forums Richard,

If you can have a quick read over the forum rules, then post away. We are a helpful, friendly bunch, so if you have any questions, just ask.

*You may find it useful to use the 'view new contents' button at the top right hand side of the page, when browsing topics.

Ladder

Back