Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Name : Andrew

Cleaning Method : Trad at the mo thinking about upgrading to wfp soon

Years cleaning :10

Area : Newcastle

About me : Hi just a quick hello to all you other windys out there. Had my own business for 2 years worked for another company for 8 .Am busy at the moment trying to get costumers converted to pay throught internet, standing order or leave somewhere on the day just got everything set up website payment options all done for free by me and im no computer genius so happy days if anyone needs any tips just ask .i have so many costumers its hard to get round everybody after working all day. My rounds are nice and compact but its still a struggle to get round everyone . If anyone has any tips or ideas they would be greatly appreciated thanks . ps 2 strikes and your out rule is applyed to all costumers most are good payers but its getting hard to expand any more with all the collecting. Thanks fellow cleaners

Hello h hope this weather passes by tomorrow its Gail force winds and raining up here .I see you have a few costumers on bacs payments how's that going any tips u can give me to get custys to pay this way cheers m8

Hello h hope this weather passes by tomorrow its Gail force winds and raining up here .I see you have a few costumers on bacs payments how's that going any tips u can give me to get custys to pay this way cheers m8
Put bacs details on the receipts when u give customers an invoice /emoticons/smile.png

Also this winters gonna be bad /emoticons/sad.png but we gotta live with it lol

thanks for the welcomes everybody. H that sounds like a good idea im gona try and get it up and running before january i can live with the old COLD FINGER in winter its just the collectings thats getting me down .id be happy if i could get 50 percent throught the bank as alot pay me when am cleaning. anyway off up them ladders

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock