Gained £100 And Few More Jobs!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Neil, May 8, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

last Friday I went out and delivered leaflets only did around 30 houses as I was on way to somewhere, I had a call last night and it was from a customer that I dropped a leaflet to, she said "can you give me a quote and if its good enough there are 6 more houses on the same road that would want a quote as well" straight away I said I can come up at 9am Wednesday (today) . So I went to see her and she said my last window cleaner had an accident whilst cleaning windows he slipped on some decking and broke a rib and other damage to himself basically he can't window clean anymore. Straight away I said I hope he's alright but at the same time I thought cha Ching!! I went round quoted all the houses she gave me a list for and it came to £100 all in all she told me she had 2 other window cleaners going to quote too, she also said if I get the go ahead there are 3 more that would like a quote and I will give you the old window cleaners number and see if you can ask him what he's going to be doing with his work . so I was happy with what I quoted and left to go to clean my other work. The work phone rang at 6pm and it was her "we all want you to clean our windows". So I'm going there on Friday to start, it's mad that a leaflet can produce a fair bit of work but as you all know its luck at the end of the day!
    What I didn't add on this was when I turned up she said her last cleaner charged £10 every house !!!!!! Lol I had a look round the back of her neighbours and bang a massive conny so straight away that is not a £10 job lol.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

[​IMG] Well done!

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Nice when you get one person sorting work for you.

we have had a few in the past. But only like 2 or 3 houses.

Nice once mate!!!

4. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

good bit of graft neil nice one!!

5. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Good catch mate, get onto them for that windys number ASAP!

6. harunh

harunh Legend

thats very good mate

keep it up :)

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Cheers lads , what is the best thing to say to the old windy? I'm going to call him tomorrow, apparently he's been cleaning windows since the 60's

8. vespawho

vespawho Active Member

Nice one, right place right time with the leaflet, but they obviously liked you as well. Good luck with the old window cleaner

9. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

nice one......

ive posted about 500 leaflets past few weeks when ive been out and about and not has a single phone call, and some of the windows was filthy

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

NWCS You have got to chap the doors mate best way in this nice weather hope you get lucky

Advertisement