Gained 6 New Customers Today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Feb 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Got a call from a person saying he wanted my quote that i quoted him 3 weeks ago :)

then went door knocking and gained 5 new customers in just over an hour !

I wanted to carry on and carry on but my hands were that cold... that i couldnt really push the card through the letterbox anymore ( cos my hands were that cold i couldnt even move them ) so im planning on doing it tomorrow but make sure i wear some warm gloves tomorrow aswell :)

but gaining 6 new customers is very good for me :) their all priced at £6.00 but still better then nothing :)

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Well done H. It was bitterly cold today. I've picked up 4 in last 2 days.

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Its picking up on my end too. Mental the amount of houses ive been picking up since the start of the year.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Nice one, let's see how long they last before you mention the dropped due to messers lol

5. harunh

harunh Legend

this month alone ive picked up 16 customers and half of them have approached me when ive been cleaning

i was on 150 customers at christmas time but now am on 168 ! :) nearly at the 200 mark ! :D

6. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

H don't knock yourself doing great :) when do you plan to get to 200?

7. harunh

harunh Legend

i wanted 2 customers within 12 months so thats in may time.... so am doing well for my self :) :D

but am very busy with my life at the moment... got a lot going on... so in april/may time i should be 100% concentrated on my business and from then ill be looking to get 300 customers before september/october :)

im happy with getting to 200 in may time.... once from may ill be pushing for 300 before septermber/october

Advertisement