Garden Hose to ro unit!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Squeegee1, Aug 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Squeegee1

Squeegee1 Newcomer

Hi last question to test you experienced wfp cleaners. I've installed a ibc tank in a shed and need to source water from outside tap. Problem I have is how do I get from tap to 1/4" inlet tubing. Is there a connector from hose to tubing?? Any ideas would be very much welcomed as this is about the last hurdle I need to jump before I can get out onto the dark side.

Advertisement
  2. MrBump

MrBump Guest

3. Squeegee1

Squeegee1 Newcomer

4. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Yeah thats what I did when starting out top, got loooads of connectors I don't need... However you'll be surprised how useful them come in over the years...

5. Squeegee1

Squeegee1 Newcomer

Yes u Dar say I 2ill end up with a box of goodies that I can pilferage in the coming months 5hanks again

6. MrBump

MrBump Guest

From what I can see, you want a garden tap/hose connector to a 1/2barb, then a short bit of 1/2 hose and then a 1/2 to 1/4 jose reducer.

7. doug atkinson

doug atkinson Well-Known Member

Advertisement