Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harris pole and Moerman Excelerator

Barney1977

Hi, we bought a harris pole to do gutters. Am now looking to use this to trad the the odd first floor window we can't reach with a ladder. Looking to buy the Fliq and use it with the harris pole and Moerman Excelerator handle. Would I be correct in saying it's a Moerman locking cone I need to make this work? 

Yes although i don't know the dimensions so don't know if it will fit

I use a harris pole with unger optiloc cone amd angle adaptor which is essential for different heights amd distances which fits well but needs a bit of a mod to make it fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, we bought a harris pole to do gutters. Am now looking to use this to trad the the odd first floor window we can't reach with a ladder. Looking to buy the Fliq and use it with the harris pole and Moerman Excelerator handle. Would I be correct in saying it's a Moerman locking cone I need to make this work? 
You could get a 10 inch excelerator with fliq epoxy it to the plastic cone on the Harris pole, then Loctite that onto the threads and leave it on there. The threads on the Harris pole are acme thread's, you could phone a supplier and see if they can suggest something.

I've been using it so long i don't have to think about it on the rare occasion i use it now but it does take a good while to perfect

Watch polzn bladz and Christopher Dawber on you tube and of course our resident trad poler @Trad-Man

I've been using it so long i don't have to think about it on the rare occasion i use it now but it does take a good while to perfect
Watch polzn bladz and Christopher Dawber on you tube and of course our resident trad poler [mention=3691]Trad-Man[/mention]

Cheers m8! It's just practice and loving what you do, and when you get annoyed, take a break have a cuppa and try again ;)

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back