Gardiner backpack

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by AnMadraRua, Oct 28, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. AnMadraRua

AnMadraRua Member

Hi people,
    Anybody have any experience using a Gardiner backpack? I've got a few customers with access problems and I was considering getting one of these systems, any thoughts.

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

big boy or gardiners really handy got both you canny go wrong, the fittings are the same, only problem I found on /off switch can get faulty but you can replace them easily

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Wcw orange one I've had for over 2 years. Can't fault it. Got a big boy to as a spare but rarely use it as wcw touchwood keeps going & going. It's got a Handel as well unlike the big boy whose Handel is on the lid & comes loose. Not used a gardeners so can't comment.

4. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I have the grdiners v2 edition, only use it now and then, they have a third edition that looks more like a proper wfp backpack, mine looks like a crop sprayer, which I think looks naff, but does the job.

5. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

But that's what they are...... crop/weedkiller sprayers :).

They all come from China by the pallet load nice and cheapy cheap :thumbsup:.....
    and are re-sold over here with MASSIVE mark-ups :thumbsdown:.

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

there r cheeper bk pks in home base £60 last time i looked 18l ones comes with charger the lot u just have to put a wfp conecter on the pipe

7. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

I bought one for exactly the same reason a few months ago. So far so good, taken it out and used it at least a dozen times and it's still showing a full charge. With a pole i think it cost around £220 ish. Fortunately I have someone supplying me with barrels of pure water. For those awkward windows it's a life saver and also for the ground when there are thorny shubs/roses in front of the windows.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Can you put a link up as I've never seen em

9. AnMadraRua

AnMadraRua Member

May have to do a bit more research. Thanks guys.

10. heyoh

heyoh Active Member

sorry to bump this thread,
    i've got a question about backpacks: can you put a tap on the end of its pipe, and will the pump auto shut-off, or do you have to turn it on/off as you move?

Advertisement