Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I am not a religous man.....

I now always carry hessian sacks in the van, for the rare time I use ladders,

We all have and still do take chances .SILLY but that's part of the game,

Used to use these years when I was doing a lot of roof work. The ladder cannot step out. Bit cumbersome for "tradders" who will moving the ladder all the time but great if you are doing a roof clean or even gutters.

Together with a Ladder M8rix to stop the ladder sinking on soft ground, covered all ways.

sflm_lrg.jpg

If i was doing roof work i would get another big ladder and fit an ankalad again

I still think ankalad and microlite was the best combo i ever had

glad your okay i bet your heart skipped a few beats ive had scary moments like today my leg gave way on a roof and i almost went down like a ton of bricks. but glad ur alright

It was not the mats fault, it was my own stupidity. The rake was too much and I knew the slabs were slimy but complacency got the better of me. 'Ahh I done this 100s of times it will be fine' well, errmmm, no.

I find they are great mats when you use them appropriately.

Yes, it arrived today whilst I was out on the job /emoticons/smile.png)

Exactly where I got mine from.

Roof clean, I was at the clear the gutters stage so yes, emptying the guttering.
I swear my the ladderm8rix, amazing bit of kit.

Back