Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone used this squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I am not getting on particularly well with my sorbo squeegee of late, so looking to try a different one. Has anyone tried the ettore super system squeegee? (Link below).....if so, would love to know how you rate it.
http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=317&SectionID=32
yeh i have the ettore squeegee thought it was great dont know what happened but i could,int get the rubber out when i came to change it

sure it was 24" great for shops. sure i put brass clips in .whats your thoughts on the wagtail using that at moment think it is really gd when you get used to it

I think the wagtail is going to be my next buy. Sounds like you have to put some practice in with it, but sounds worth it in the end. The orbital looks interesting as well.

I think the wagtail is going to be my next buy. Sounds like you have to put some practice in with it, but sounds worth it in the end. The orbital looks interesting as well.
the wagtail really quick for shop fronts sure there is bucket on belt that fits

Back