Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My lealfets Done do you like? thanks for tips

Very nice.Be prepared for 95% to go in the bin but if yer get a few jobs from it it's worth it.
yeah mate no all about response rates etc used to work for Royal mail, but like you say pick up some and its worth it to me especially on a monthly basis, cheers

Hi guys
thanks for recent samples of your leaflets and advice, finally got mine done and well happy but appreciate any feedback or comments for any changes for next time round?

thanks
Copy and paste lol

LOL FIRST FREE CLEAN FFS PEOPLE TAKE THE **** WHEN THEY SEE THIS YEA DO THEM THIS TIME

NXT TIME DOESN MATTER ?? WTF

U GET MORE TIMEWASTERS A THAT way

I wouldn't get leaflets delivered just do them yourself. I run an oven cleaning business and get a response of 10-15 jobs per 1000 leaflets when I do them myself. Paid a company to deliver 3000 and only got 3 calls but can't prove anything as they've got a round tracker which shows someone walked the route allegedly. Mine probably ended up in the bin before they even got to the letterbox. Let us know how you get on Paul you seem to be a fair few steps in front of me as I'm just in the process of starting up on window cleaning. Best of luck

I wouldn't get leaflets delivered just do them yourself. I run an oven cleaning business and get a response of 10-15 jobs per 1000 leaflets when I do them myself. Paid a company to deliver 3000 and only got 3 calls but can't prove anything as they've got a round tracker which shows someone walked the route allegedly. Mine probably ended up in the bin before they even got to the letterbox. Let us know how you get on Paul you seem to be a fair few steps in front of me as I'm just in the process of starting up on window cleaning. Best of luck
hi mate

run an oven cleaning and carpet cleaning business too for the past 9 years and im sick to death of it, bad hands bad knees and sick of stinking ovens although ive earnt some good money from it in past, a semi retired guy near me helped me out and showed me ropes and its fantastic much better than ovens mate, not saying its not hard work but to me after 9 years of ovens its like an holiday not work, I love it and starting to pick quite a lot of work up already from my site and oven clean customers etc... leaflets just an extra bit for me hopefully...

currently looking at van mounts now as going well plus need a bigger vehicle wish id done in first place now like a lot on here advised :rolleyes:

hows your oven business mate ? where you based ? cheers and good luck, need any advice guys on here great plus ask me not that I know loads but picking stuff up with help

The business is going ok being as I'm only 8 months in. I'm based in South northants. Decided to look into windows after spending a weekend with a windie who I knew but he lives miles away. Wanted something to fit around the ovens as often end up with time between or after jobs. Much more enjoyable than ovens too.

Just finished my kinda portable van mount system. Built it out of a hose reel with handle with wood attached to the back and pump and flow control bolted through the wood. Only got a berlingo so a bit tight on room and just ordered a load of 25ltr containers as no room for another tank. Runs from the van but can remove it in under 5 mins if needed. God I wish I'd thought and got a bigger van haha

tip- dole out the leaflets in a few batches . not all at once or you really will risk them being chucked in a bin at the park.

reason i ask is my friend looking at delivering ones for bin cleaning and royal mail going to do them for 40 including delvery i think he can trust royal mail to delivery and also selivering a large amount in very short space of time

Back