Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My lealfets Done do you like? thanks for tips

over here in ni they go in a bundle like 3 or 4 at a time of different ones they get delivered with the post

do u guys not get ones delivered every week from dominos ??

I used to be a postman for 8 years or so and a lot did get delivered but I also knew a lot who never delivered one and they used to have a nice bonfire every weekend lol :wasntme:

to deliver leaflets at every door you need to get the mindset-youre a machine - the robot with no emotion

you have emotion your feet start achin and you quit erly.

Gave up door knocking years ago they knock my door now, I leaflet, advertise on fbook, get some through recommendation and 3 alone last week through sign written van, next move is website, 3 years ago I knocked on doors in a street and got 10 jobs within an hour every single one ended up being a messer.

Website is by far the best advertisement I've done, never bothered with leaflets, success rate is way too low,

I built my round from canvassing on foot with a work mate, handing out business cards in person, that built my round from zero to 100's in just a year or so,

Now I've got a fully fledged round, I rely solely on word of mouth and the website,

Canvassing will always be the fastest way to build a round, then a website and Social media...

Website is fantastic as it does the work for you!

i built mine up to just under 500 now and about 80% is all canvassed

canvassing is a great way to get gutter cleaning and upvc cleanung as its visible dirt

i think uve got to try a bit of everything [leaflets.FB , doors] and whichever one works ,run with that to the max

I would say a good leaflet can bring a lot of work i have now 90 regulars after 14 weeks in business and 85 of them is leaflet rest is website and word of mouth.

To tread starter, i think it its i way to cluttered with to much text in to little space. Just use a fulbody pic of u and some attractive prices and some contact info on a4, dont need much more than that.

I would say a good leaflet can bring a lot of work i have now 90 regulars after 14 weeks in business and 85 of them is leaflet rest is website and word of mouth.
To tread starter, i think it its i way to cluttered with to much text in to little space. Just use a fulbody pic of u and some attractive prices and some contact info on a4, dont need much more than that.
WOW how many leaflets did you drop for that.

Show us your leaflet

At the moment its 8000 and planning on 8000 more in august when people are returning from their summer holidays. But it is important to note that door knocking is illegal where i live so leaflets is the only (not only but best) way of getting customers.

I try and upload a picture later so you can see it.

i am getting there, i need some 20 more regulars then i can pay every bill every month. its a Work in Progress :)

here is my leaflet is put in mailboxes, i have a slightly different for supermarket billboards with a number slip on it.

the top is Company name, then prices, then a quick text about how high a window i reach with ladder, then a free quote section and then contact details. that pretty much it.

View attachment 4719

But if you were to canvas you'd get triple that amount in one week @Jacob... That's the thing, 8000 leaflets!!! That's mental!!!

I still maintain that canvassing returns far more, for much less outlay

ofcourse Jake i would like to canvass some custys, but the thing is it is illegal in DK and the only thing you get out if trying is a police report :)

I wish it was different as my Work could get very close, but sadly not the case, so have to use a ridiciouless amount of paper to get the custys

Back