Gardiner CLX 22

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Bluebird/Jimbo, Nov 27, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Bluebird/Jimbo

Bluebird/Jimbo Newcomer

Thinking of buying the Gardiner CLX 22. Step up from my cheapy of ebay.
    Are they any good ? desperate for a new pole as my current one is worn and clamps are not holding.
    Cheers

Happy Friday x

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

clx are a great pole but you are gonna get people me included telling you to spend as much as you can eg an slx, but i would deff get the longest clx/slx you can afford if you can get a clx 27 you can strip it down to 22 if thats all you need at the moment

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

the clx 22 is a good pole i wouldent get the 27 clx as its a bit wipy if u can strech get the slx22 thats a ncer pole to use as its stiffer also the xline poles seem to get good reviews on fb ill b trying one of them next time the clamps felt the best ive ever used to b honist but get carbon if u can aford it if ur defo guna get 50 50 carbon glass then the clx range is hard to beat imo

4. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

when i first started into wfp, i bought a dodgy old brodex knowing nothing and quickly put an order in for a clx22 and was an amazing cheap first proper pole to start out with, i eventually moved onto a slx and would defo recommend paying the extra for a full carbon slx as they are alot more rigid but as a first pole you cant really fault the clx with a brush and hose too in the deal!

5. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

As above. The slx is the king of poles

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Yep if your going to be window cleaning for the next few years why go cheap when you can go full carbon

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

I use a CLX-22 - I would say it's a good starter pole and probably much better than a cheap eBay pole. It can get a bit whippy on windows above conservatories. I'm looking at getting an SLX-22 in the New Year and might just use the CLX-22 for first cleans where I need to use virosol etc...

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yep slx. I had an slx 25 great pole used it on everything. If you can stretch slx is well worth the money

9. Nick pegler DWC

Nick pegler DWC Active Member

like all the others started off with a n tech 27 hybrid then heard about clx and was well impressed by the weight and quality then in the last #3 years moved on to slx and even treated myself to an extreme the other day I think if you use it everyday make it the best you can .

10. Bluebird/Jimbo

Bluebird/Jimbo Newcomer

Ok cheers guys. Think ill wait until the new year and go for the slx. Best start £££££££aving.

Advertisement