Gardiner II SLX18 pole for sale - 11 months old and used daily but works perfectly

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by essex boy, Mar 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

#1 essex boy, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    I have an SLXII 18 for sale which I bought in March last year (have receipt). I use it every day so its well used but in good usable condition. The resi neck is a longer 6 inch never been used with Quick-Loq an the brush is either a medium mixed extreme or a medium missed super lite, whichever you prefer (both have fan jets and pencil jest fitted to each brush).
    It also comes with Gardiners new softer pole hose, protecta ball and male rectus 21 mini tail
    £75 please
    will post

Advertisement
  2. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Is it 22 or 18 then? Title is misleading :)

3. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

sorry, changed it, its 18

4. rafawindowcleaning

Would you take 200 for Both inc postage?

5. rafawindowcleaning

Actually now That you have lowered your prices my offer is 180

6. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

Ha hA You don't miss a trick
    Sorry, I had lowered them to the lowest point to save an hassle but its going to cost be around £35 to post both so sorry the lowest is £200
    I will put brand new pole hose, connections and protecta balls on (not that they are worth anything)

7. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

are you selling just a slx 18 as they are only around £210 new and free delivery

8. johnny bravo

usually 2/3 is a good price for these

9. Posh

Posh Hero

I'm a bit confused. By reading the ad he has 1 pole with brush & connections for £75. Where in the ad is he selling 2 things that that yer offering £200 for????

10. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

Ill try and straighten this out
    I have two adverts, a 3 months old CLX22 (almost as new) with new carbon quick-loq gooseneck and medium mixed brush for £130 inc postage and a 10 month old SLX 18 (used daily so soiled but fine to use) for £75.
    Someone asked how much for the two which is where £205 came in - that is for both poles, not one

Advertisement