Gardiner insurance

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by willywindows, May 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. willywindows

willywindows Guest

I see Gardiners offer windy insurance on their site - the all singing/dancing variety that's ment to cover you for glass damage etc that other insurance companies don't cover you for.Anyone actually signed up for this or are most windies just getting any old insurance at the cheapest price - your thoughts please people!

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

cant you sleep 4.00am

3. Paul

Paul Guest

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I don't think it is gardiners themselves, gleaming insurance comes up when link is clicked..

5. Paul

Paul Guest

That's who I'm with I think

6. simon

simon Guru

yeh im with gleaming its not gardiners - they're not the cheapest 2mill for £16 a month but they do seem to cover everything. i'm emailing today to find out about solar panels

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i'm with gleaming best around imo

cover a lot of aspects others dont

for £16 a month its not bad tbh

if ur starting off i dont see anything rong with haveing 1 million then bumping it up if u get a lot more commercial work

8. willywindows

willywindows Guest

Cheers for that people. Yes Mark M, I've become one of the undead creatures that stalk the ***hts until the cockerel calls.I then return to my Transylvanian earth until the glorious darkness returns.I'm only looking to clean windows after dusk, nearly forgot, no Garlic please!!
    I can smell the custies fear already!!

9. simon

simon Guru

just spoken to gleaming & my policy already covers solar panel cleaning at no extra charge

10. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

I don't get this glass extra over business, the glass is really cheap to replace on most jobs and how often do you ever scratch it I've been gong 5 years and never had to. It's just another way to get money off you only worth it in my eyes for heavy duty work like factories etc. on most insurances you pay the first £250 so it's a con.. Average piece of glass is about £40 and there easy to fit. So I take the risk.

Advertisement