Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Complete WFP system

russ1979

IMG_2829.JPG PRICE:5000

DESCRIPTION:

I'm selling my set up as I've been accepted in to the fire service ( dream job)

I am selling the setup only, but would sell the van for the right price too!

-500ltr tank system, twin DI 11 ltr vessel

-5KW diesel hot water heating system

-Frost stat mode for heater (kicks in at pre set temp to keep pipes and system from freezing up)

-Hot air blower ( uses the residual heat to keep the hoses etc from freezing, when frost stat kicks in) all extras well worth it!! Not had any freezing issues.

NO MORE FROZEN PIPES OR PUTTING HEATERS IN VAN EVERY NIGHT IT WHEN IT MIGHT FREEZE!

-Free standing hose reel with metal swivel connections

-100 M 8mm hose

-2 x brushes one swan neck,with pencil jets.

- plus traditional window cleaning gear

A VERY COMPACT AND EFFICIENT SETUP.

CHARGES UP WHEN VANS RUNNING, NEVER HAD TO CHARGE BATTERY.

Also I have a website, email address, leaflets, receipt books and uniform (tshirts- hoodies- jackets) included in the sale.

This is for equipment only, but I am willing to sell the van for the right price.

I only upgraded to this system Dec 2015, and had to reduce my round to suit my new job in march 2016. And now haven't got the time to carry on. So it's not had that much use.

PICTURES:

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

IMG_2827.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2832.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2830.JPG

Water on number one delivery 4 bar pressure branch working in the drill tower!

Good luck mate.

Congrats on your new job

Friend of mine has also just been excepted and hes 37 lol

Hes a window cleaner also but is keepong most off his work on because he does 3 days on and 3 days off or somethimg.like that

Couldnt you do that?

Keep your business as well incase it dosent work out?

I know its your dream job but how will you no untill youve been doimg it a while

Personally i would keep it all

Learnt the trade working with mates dad who was a firefighter and windie on his days off

2 days 2 nights 4 off suits window cleaning perfectly

Even 2 days out of 8 on the glass is a good earner

Well done for getting in. Especially in the age of cuts, never ending restructuring and downgrading we find ourselves in. Like the others here say I'd keep the business as a fiddle. Also the day when you've had enough of **** head managers might come sooner than you think and it'll be good for you to have something to fall back on should you decide it's not what you hoped it would be.

Latest Posts

Back