Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Resi-neck swivel

Hinty

Does anyone else use these?

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info_RESI_NECK.html

Had mine a month now - and it is brilliant!

Took a day or so to get used to, but now I can get to all sorts of awkward windows - much easier.

Patio doors are easier - less bending & twisting, and easy to change from up-down movement to side-to-side movement when at the bottom

Narrow alleys with upstairs windows - now I can do them without getting soaked.

Over conservatories - easier.

Just for fun I thought I would see if I could clean the back of a 3-bed detached house without moving my feet. Easy!

Recommend them wholeheartedly.

Only slight drawback - the quick release to adjust the angle is not as good as a flipfast - but then I am biased. /emoticons/wink.png

i've had one a couple of months and agree, it's a decent string to the bow, i sometimes find it hard returning it after swivelling if upstairs, but often a case of trying to twist the pole in the wrong way. use a sill brush so don't have a problem having to alter angles

I have a few of these on my poles Hinty, with an aqua-dapter it really hits the spot.

As you've said theres less bending and twisting envolved so it's +1 for me, a good investment

James.

Yep I love mine! Went back to using a non-swivel on my bigger pole & i realised how good the swivel is! Esp. on ground level stuff. I think if you were doing a lot of really high stuff u may prefer a static neck. But for 1st floor & ground it's great.

a chap who's brush mad said the techbrush was better than the gardiner superlights, but also says the new gardiner brushes have edged them back into 1st. does'nt sound like you can go wrong either way /emoticons/wink.png

Yep got one of those they are good, and if you stand to the left/right of a window and turn the pole left/right you can use it to clean the cills!

Brilliant over conservatories from the side, and windows that have extractor fans fitted in the middle.

Big thumbs up

Back