Gardiner Resi-neck swivel

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Hinty, Jan 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Does anyone else use these?

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info_RESI_NECK.html

Had mine a month now - and it is brilliant!

Took a day or so to get used to, but now I can get to all sorts of awkward windows - much easier.

Patio doors are easier - less bending & twisting, and easy to change from up-down movement to side-to-side movement when at the bottom

Narrow alleys with upstairs windows - now I can do them without getting soaked.

Over conservatories - easier.

Just for fun I thought I would see if I could clean the back of a 3-bed detached house without moving my feet. Easy!

Recommend them wholeheartedly.

Only slight drawback - the quick release to adjust the angle is not as good as a flipfast - but then I am biased. ;)

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

i've had one a couple of months and agree, it's a decent string to the bow, i sometimes find it hard returning it after swivelling if upstairs, but often a case of trying to twist the pole in the wrong way. use a sill brush so don't have a problem having to alter angles

3. James

James Guru

I have a few of these on my poles Hinty, with an aqua-dapter it really hits the spot.

As you've said theres less bending and twisting envolved so it's +1 for me, a good investment

James.

4. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Yep I love mine! Went back to using a non-swivel on my bigger pole & i realised how good the swivel is! Esp. on ground level stuff. I think if you were doing a lot of really high stuff u may prefer a static neck. But for 1st floor & ground it's great.

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Any videos of these in use?

6. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Will try and get one done.

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Thanks

8. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

http://youtu.be/6a7zJjoSeAk

Paul

9. I use this one made by Richard at Tecbuk.....best darn brush I've ever used!!!

Attached Files:

10. chip

chip Guru

a chap who's brush mad said the techbrush was better than the gardiner superlights, but also says the new gardiner brushes have edged them back into 1st. does'nt sound like you can go wrong either way ;)

Advertisement