Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's New Years Eve, What You Drinking?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Got to go out to the drive through KFC in a bit so no booze as yet. But when I get back I'll quaff a couple of bottles of Cava while playing the Playstation and logging in on here from time to time.

What's your tipple?

Nothing tonight, the health kick started 3 days ago and I'll be keeping it up at least until feb./emoticons/biggrin.png

On call tonight. Also picking teenager up at half midnight. No drinky.

Dr Pepper so far!

We were going to have some duck tonight but smells funny so just ordering the pizzas instead.

Then may watch episode 2 of The Killing on Netflix but it's not exactly light hearted (clue is in the title) so may watch a comedy instead /emoticons/smile.png

Have I logged into the saga forum? :eek: Jeez. Lager by the bucket load!!! Even though I'm on holiday I will miss my local pub tonight. Still going to get stuck in though:D

Corona for me so far. Got some friends coming over soon so will probably be a heavy one. The fridge is well stocked with corona, bulmers and appletiser for the pregnant wife. I'm going to try and avoid the spirits tonight but I know my mate will bring a bottle of jagermeister.

Corona for me so far. Got some friends coming over soon so will probably be a heavy one. The fridge is well stocked with corona, bulmers and appletiser for the pregnant wife. I'm going to try and avoid the spirits tonight but I know my mate will bring a bottle of jagermeister.
That's more like it!!

Well, i had started a diet a couple of days ago, but theres about 4 bottles of bud left in fridge and some chocolate, so for me im ordering a takeaway and finishing that off ready for a new start tomorrow.

Been to dragon king (chinese buffet )

Got 6 bishops finger. .2 strongbow's and a bottle of prosseco to get through then back to the healthy lifestyle

You see the problem is that Tesco have had Kopperberg on special for so long that I have successfully stockpiled,

Oh well only 16 more bottles to go /emoticons/smile.png)

Doubt I will get through all of them but wont hurt to try! /emoticons/tongue.png

Enioying a drink tonight but not looking forward to the 5k run with my son when i get up tomorrow

Back