Gardiners and Aquatap

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Apr 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Been looking into some new poles but I use (and like) aquataps.

Can the be used with Gardiners with the 'Quik Loc' system they have?

I have Googled it but found no answer.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Why would it not fit on a gardiner pole as it just has a euro thread top and bottom that fits on the pole euro thread inset cone thing that is clamped into the top section of the pole (slx etc) then the angle adaptor fits onto that surely?

Does not matter about the quik loc system as that is on the end of the plastic angle adaptor.

Only problem you will have if you go to use a standard cf gooseneck on an slx or above as that slots into the top section so you will not be able to use it. Also if you use a long arm swivel as it is not going to work well trying to twist the pole to turn the water on/off.

If the top clamp that holds the euro cone insert or any of the sections of the pole due to wear start to spin it will not work very well either.

3. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ahhh, that does make more sense, I couldn't see how it would work with Smurfs explanation.

Cheers Jimmy.

5. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

ill stick to my aqua dapter

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

u will need the metel fred that goes on the number 1 section ie smallest section then u can use the standerd angle neck an fit ad inbetween

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks...you are very welcome :rolleyes:

Advertisement