Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bronze wool

Why the disagree?? It's what i use..how can you disagree as that means you're saying that's not what i use?????
nope i was disagreeing that they are brass, i checked by !!!! asking him !!! and he said they are bronze. now i dont know him so he may be lying & they're brass, but i've no way of telling so as he was recomended i'll just take him at his word, maybe he has both i dunno, this is all getting a bit ciu for me now

I have been led to believe by an educated man that the yellow blobs are fly $hit.

Davey is correct about the use of Ubix (no dish soap required, unless you want to waste more money)

I just wet the glass quick with my brush then a quick squirt with my Ubix sprayer and then a quick scrub and rinse and what is quite impressive is the shine the Ubix leaves on the glass.

Why is it ciu ? You ask a question I answer it. I also tell you brass will do same job.

Now Scott told everyone that a cheap Chinese pole sold by an American was the best expensive pole money could buy, that it was better than Gardiner. Now it seems they have started to crack, people are worried about their warranties. He also says he had these poles two years but fact is best he had just over a year ago was a Harris. Hmm believe what he says if you like but brass will scrub a window probably exactly same as bronze.

That was ciu

Posted on Wednesday by Scott

"Brass wool"

Yellow spots are pollen from bees. I said nearly 6 years ago what it was and people disagreed. I literally watched bees bashing into windows while cleaning fascia for 3 hours by lavender and it was clear to see it was pollen from elsewhere.

Could be spider poop as well some times.

View attachment 5105

Back