Gardiners brush question

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Beccy, Mar 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Beccy

Beccy Active Member

Is medium mixed the same as medium hybrid bristles? I've looked at so much stuff today my brain can't work out what's what anymore :/

Advertisement
  2. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

There's only one man who understands all that flocked mocked mixed hybrid extreme jazz ... He's prob in bed now tho
    I just order the most popular brush !

3. Iron Giant

Iron Giant Active Member

Hybrid is almost exactly the same only it has some boars hair in their in use you won't notice any difference .

4. Beccy

Beccy Active Member

Thanks iron giant.

I normally just use the superlite medium mixed too, but trying to choose a wide brush for shop fronts and getting muddled up lol

5. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

Medium-Mixed is different to Medium Hybrid. Medium-Mixed is all synthetic bristles, but medium-hybrid has a mix of natural bristles in the middle of the brush. The natural bristles do offer a softer feel but with superior grip on the glass giving slightly better scrubbing.

I suspect you are looking at the 35cm Supreme brushes. The Medium-Hybrid will feel fairly similar to the Super-Lite Medium-Mixed you are used to.

Advertisement