Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ex ceed poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You could run your hose on the outside of the pole, then you don't have the same issues with tangled hose, but be able to use whatever poles you prefer...

Unless of course you use an AquaDaptor.

Last edited:
Looks the ********. Hope gardiner do one, I don't wanna stray from them but might have to if they don't. had enough of bloody tangled up hoses
Try what I have done in the DIY section. Its working great for me. I haven't had a single problem with it since I did it. /emoticons/smile.png

you can buy the connectors so you can convert any pole to tubeless now

her is a good video

[media]

[/media]

The thing with doing it yourself don't you have to drill holes in your pole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can buy the connectors so you can convert any pole to tubeless now
I am sure you can buy the hose connectors, but are you saying that they have made the actual 'tubeless' workings inside the pole available too?

I am sure you can buy the hose connectors, but are you saying that they have made the actual 'tubeless' workings inside the pole available too?
Yep they are selling the kit

Winp[emoji768]oClean[emoji812]' date=' post: 203403, member: 8114"']Can we clarify- is this pole actually tubeless? Or, as it seems, just has a small length of permanent tube fitted to the pole with the rest being fitted to the end of your hose reel?
Yes mate as you said there is the hose up the pole but none hanging out of the pole the pole hose is attached to the hose reel just makes it tidier in the van mate

@Neil do you have a link to the kit, I can't find it?It sounds a good idea for us if the kit is available to retro fit to other poles.
Steve has stopped bloody making them [emoji107]!! I suppose to make people buy the poles instead! Gutted as it was only £30 I think

4f5b1b5f39a7fa0726063be2c6d8b678.jpg

Must admit though there poles look the nuts everyone is saying how good they are

A few people I know round my way and on other places I've seen people rant and rave about it

Hi,I can't seem to find any user reviews on these poles......has anyone else seen any reviews other than from the manufactures ones?

Back