Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ex ceed poles

They actually come with a FREE Aqua Dapter. That's nearly £50 on its own
Nothing is 'FREE' mate.......'INCLUDED IN THE PRICE' would be a better description /emoticons/wink.png.

It's 'Marketing Magic' /emoticons/smile.png.

Nothing is 'FREE' mate.......'INCLUDED IN THE PRICE' would be a better description /emoticons/wink.png.
It's 'Marketing Magic' /emoticons/smile.png.
Your correct, but he could then sell the pole without, hose, Aqua Dapter and rectus. That would bring the price down massively. He doesn't sell a brush with it because he knows its rubbish and most like Gardiner etc. Still. What a price

So does that mean I've been using a hoseless pole for yonks as I only use one pole hose for all my poles that runs on the outside of the pole I want to use? Hoseless pole my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

So does that mean I've been using a hoseless pole for yonks as I only use one pole hose for all my poles that runs on the outside of the pole I want to use? Hoseless pole my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png
No body sells it as hoseless! Its got connector inside hose, so no messing with knotted small hose as it reels in

My next pole is going to be an ex ceed 25ft £300 all in with an aqua dapter I've heard there good poles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous prices on the 'Pole Pods & Tubes'.

Can do the same with a couple of brackets and down-pipe/soil-pipe for a fraction of those prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
No you still have to attach/use pole hose or it will not go up inside it as you extend the pole.

surly that must make it heavier with normal hose reel hose hanging off the bottom of the pole

aquadapter supply enough blue pole hose which you connect 2 your hose reel & goes 2 your pole,its all in the deal,pole hose,aquadapter,flipfast.

No you still have to attach/use pole hose or it will not go up inside it as you extend the pole.
6mm microbore will travel up-through the pole no-problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
i no im an idiot my wife says so, but surly if your running any hose up the inside of the pole of any discription its not hoseless. only way that would be hoseless is to have a sealed tap at end of pole some kind of internal seal at all the joints and the water going straight out the brush jets. same as the ones you get for lorry cleaning.

Back