Gardiners New Pole Hose

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by simon, Apr 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

got a free sample last week, excellent tackle :Image3:
    used it 3 days & it was quite cold a couple of mornings & it was easy to handle & most important for me , easy to nip & stop flow.
    i had 10 mtrs on a clx 27 so not a lot of hose to tangle. but i'm be able to replace my old stuff with confidence now

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I've found that you can't kink the yellow hose and it leaks when attached to a tap. Seemed too soft to me.

3. simon

simon Guru

the new rubber stuff???? it went in my push fit tap easy i can nip it to stop the water even with my left hand & it didn't leak from the push fit when nipped, its not as soft as the really old soft hose, which lasted me 18 mths so as this is pvc, rubber mix i imagine it will last a lot longer, mebbe you got a snide batch.

also if you think its too soft how come you cant nip (kink) it ??? if you cant kink it it must be too hard :Image2:

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Water leaks out of the push fit tap and when you kink it, the water still finds a way out.

5. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

Hi Tuffers

Your pole will have the older standard PVC hose on it. All poles sent out from this week onwards will have the new PVC rubber hose.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

The hose Gardiner sold about 2 years ago was the best ever! Very soft and easy to work with....

7. mark m

mark m Hero

was a nice hose to use but I found it stretched a bit much for me which kept leaving me splits in the hose

8. harunh

harunh Legend

i always use gardiners for pole hoses etc

9. J.D

J.D Banned

I find surecleansystems have the best pole hosing. Soft and flexible, without being too soft and doesnt tend to kink and twist near as much as the others ive used.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

I always go on that website they seem to sell everything a-z lol

but never ordered from their

Advertisement