Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Frank slightly overfilled tank 2

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Well frank had to use the pure water out off the second tank in the van today. The van was parked on an incline no problem he thought. Only problem was Frank fitted the extra 450 lay flat tank on its side so the lid was yes you guessed it on the side of the tank. Anyway the tank is never filled right up normally as due to where the lid is.

Anyhow to cut a long story short as frank uses a pure freedom trolley static in the van with the inlet of the trolley with the filter on the end of it just thrown in the lid of the tanks he had a bit of a dilemma on his hands with that one.

Bearing in mind the water was filled up to the bottom of the lid when on level ground it's generally not a problem. So you guess it when frank opened the lid without thinking water flooded out of the lid and out the back doors of the van. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Frank strikes again...Mind you the back of the van floor looks nice and clean now so one less job he has to do :giggle:

Well when I got the van I had to do with whaterver tanks I had at the time.

Was just a temp setup but never got around to changing tank 2 or plumbing the tanks in properly as you do. I will just have to remenber about parking on hills from now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Better flooding the van than doing some of the things I've seen frank do when driving a van.

I used to do multi drop van work - best **** up was a vivaro on a rural tight & steep cambered left turn.

Nearside front spins up in the wet, van rolls back into hedge blocking whole

lane and zero traction.

Frank was driving and had the cheek to do a runner leaving me to get the van towed out :rofl:

Back