Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing

Eco

Hi everyone , Just wandering how everybody quotes a property , we generally say £1 per window and extra for conservatory, extension ect, and extra if we have to go stupidly high

Cheers 

Mark

Hi everyone , Just wandering how everybody quotes a property , we generally say £1 per window and extra for conservatory, extension ect, and extra if we have to go stupidly high

Cheers 

Mark

£1 per window is probably a good rule of thumb to start of with. I also ask myself:

• Do I want the job? (if not price considerably higher)
  • How far is it from my other work?
  • What's access like?
  • Are there locked gates to deal with?
  • Do I get any feeling that this is going to be a 'problem' or an OK customer? (sometimes you can just tell)
And price accordingly....

really depends where u are. Here I charge £1 for a normal window, £1.50 for bay/French doors, £2 3 storey windows, connys 50p a pane, then put £2-3 on top, then round up to 8/10/12/15/18/20/25. I start at £8 minimum for a 2 bed council house. Here isn't very affluent either, other places you could probably charge 50%+ more

Back