Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers

T

torchwood-uk

Having just closed a packaging business down i'm now looking to get into the window cleaning business, my brother has a large round of 500 odd props which he works with his mate. Hopefully he will sell me all his ground floor flats and bungalows (around 60) if his friend is happy, which i will start off with and then leaflet, canvass to build the round and then invest in a WFP trolley for houses. I can also help my brother out some days until i have a full round since he struggles sometimes due to the size of his round.

Can a few of you email me your flyer so i can compare different ones along with wording and layout ect, thanks in adance my email is [email protected]

Welcome to the forum, If you join as a VIP you can see a good few flyers and other good information for yourself in the VIP section. Its really helpful

Not plugging here, but to be honest for what a designer would charge to have a professional flyer done, really isnt very much at all. Just think that would take the headache out of it all. Minimal money, minimal effort.

Not plugging here, but to be honest for what a designer would charge to have a professional flyer done, really isnt very much at all. Just think that would take the headache out of it all. Minimal money, minimal effort.

Dont you every give up ,you just keep coming on hear trying to flog your services we try and give free advise on hear if we can ,if you want to advertise you business go on the proper section

Mark Ive been in sales for 21 years, I do not need to plug my business Im at capacity now I may take on one more person and that will be that, in fact yesterday I turned two people away Im trying to offer some professional advice as I have worked in publishing for a very long time - im just trying to be give an honest opinion on how literature should be, I worked for a glossy food magazine for four years. In fairness I have been asked about gaining commercial work and have happily given my free time and free advice. So I dont think I can be accused of plugging anything. Im sorry you feel that way, and just to reiterate, I make no money whatsoever from designing anything. I have also offered on here, in my time, to call a couple of companies for people if they didn't want to.

Dont you every give up ,you just keep coming on hear trying to flog your services we try and give free advise on hear if we can ,if you want to advertise you business go on the proper section
Don't take this the wrong way Mark but say Catherine is plugging her services I don't see the difference between hers, a window cleaner training programme (just so ya can put it on flyers etc) and a website design company. It's all about marketing our services at the end of the day, I'm not saying don't have a go at Catherine as I can see it annoys you and I'm sure she can take it I'm just saying don't single her out.

No problem dodger why does she not advertise in the correct place . When i put some ideas up last week for flyers all i got was how bad they looked and i should use her company for only £50 when other window cleaners just gave free advice and they turned up pretty good in the end

Mark I will apologise again, I did say sorry for being harsh, I have paid for advertising on here, also been offered advertising under another deal, but I declined. So I will apologise again, as I dont want this to spiral into a slanging match. I think I said around ?30 or thats what I should have said. I was out of order with that remark, and I accept that But at the moment I dont want to advertise, because Im not sure if I can take any more people on, lot of areas gone now.

Back