Gardniers Clx Vs. Brodex Hydra Vs. Facelift Renegade

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by steele, Aug 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. steele

steele Well-Known Member

I'm sure this is a topic that has been discussed a few times before but i'm looking to get a pole for 2nd floor windows, i'm thinking 25ft +

All the poles above would be in my price range but really want some points of view from people who have used them. I'm aware the Facelift is yet to come out but want to know peoples thoughts on the clamps and build quality of their other products.

Any advice would be welcome before I part with my hard earned cash

Cheers

Colin

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Dude, save a little extra or go without for a couple of weeks to make 9r save the money required for an slx. Honestly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

3. Pride Clean

Pride Clean Active Member

+1

Although, the clx27 is a good pole if you have only ever used fibreglass/aluminium poles before...
    People say its a bit floppy but for a composite pole its bound to be a little.
    From what i gather of the facelift, people love the clamps, and rate them higher than gardiner clamps, but the new gardiner clamps seem quite good on my slx2
    The other pole i'd consider is the xline poles (cant remember the name, heard a few good things, although think the prices are a little dear for what they are....
    Wouldn't bother with brodex (for poles) one word.....rubbish

Personally i'd try saving for a fullcarbon pole if you can, a little dearer, but i weant from a fibreglass pole to an slx and it was well worth it!!

4. stuvy

stuvy Well-Known Member

Colin iv got a clx 27 your welcome to pop over and try it out if you want. Damo is fairly near us it may be worth asking him what he has to do a comparison

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

don't bother with any thing that isn't full carbon, waste of money

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive just got my facelift 22ft full carbon to replace my clx27 wooooo wat a difference defo get full carbon m8 mch stiffer an easer to use

7. steele

steele Well-Known Member

Cheers dude, i'll take you up on that offer. I'll swing by next week some time.

8. stuvy

stuvy Well-Known Member

cool, dont forget to message Damo.

Advertisement