Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pump flow help please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

just fitted a water genie pump box, charged the battery all night & fitted all hoses but when i turn it on it just gives a little half turn type noise & no water at all all taps are open , waters coming out the tank but pump not pulling it through & theres no instructions either

any ideas pleas

sounds like an air lock undo the last fitting to the hose reel and let the water flow out this should help you

i thought airlock so now ive got a hose from tank to pump inlet & nothing on the outlet & no difference it must be the pump but i cant see how. the water does trickle through but the pump wont kick in just gives this mad little rev

try this take the fitting off the out let on pump turn it up high see if this works worked for me got fing soaked

make sure that you use shortest hose you can and make sure that all fittings are tight you could have pressure loss sorry mate thats all i can think off

Latest Posts

Back