Gated and locked alleyways

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by nearlyclean, Jan 12, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

On part of my round I have gated and locked alley being installed.This will restrict rear access to properties.The Councils answer to reduce break ins which is a good move as this will also reduce fly tipper,downside is that I cannot freely gain access to clean rear of properties.I have done a bit of research and a lot of Councils around the country are installing them,I have tried to get a key off the council but no chance,so I am left with these options Carry on climb over,Hope someone is in to get a key off,just do fronts or dump the work.You would think the Council would want to help local businesses and what next check points coming in and out of towns:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Thats Swear word!!
    Yes it is a good idea for security etc but like you say you would really think that they would like to help small businesses, Does the residence have a key? can you not get a cheeky one cut if one of your custys lets you?

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I am going to burrow keys and get the ones I need cut always a way

Advertisement