Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thank You Very Much

windybenn

I would like to say a big thankyou to Mark M he took me out friday and showed the ropes for wfp ,we had some really dirty first clean windows and they come up a treat i am really looking forward to going wfp now i did not want any money and he tried to give me some but in the end i took a ibc tank and a old pole which will be a great starter pole for me so once again Thank you again Mark M

brilliant, glad you enjoyed yourself, got to say Mark very nice of you to do that and give him a few bits MARK M for prime minister lol

nice one! welcome to the wfp window cleaners! at least you got taught by someone good and would show you all the right things you need to know!

Mark m is a wfp legend... Hes like the ryan giggs of window cleaning /emoticons/tongue.png

I was happy to help and i think you did very well and i am sure other people would have done the same if you were near to them

I was happy to help and i think you did very well and i am sure other people would have done the same if you were near to them
yer would i would of! giving up one of my saturdays to show a guy the ropes off here both trad and wfp! arranging a selection of customers houses to go to take hime to.

I am sure a few of you would have helped but i have watched loads of videos but there is nothing better than the real thing what was good is he told me what i was doing wrong but trust me lol mark m must be 6ft 5 18 stone i listened lol

Well done mark!! Where was my invite when I was starting?!! Im sure you had a laugh windybenn, something tells me there would be a bit of raking when working with mark lol

Get cameron out of downing street!!

Back