Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

To Those Starting Up Window Cleaning...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes - Shinytime, would be great to see some photo's, sharing ideas etc helps loads... Also than you all for the advice regarding Electric Bikes.... I do have a mountain bike... I will try it out next time I am in the area near to my house, Give it a trial run.....

how to you attach the ladder to the trailer? i have a spare trailer and quite fancy making a trad unit! that would be pretty cool,

Both a wfp unit and a trad unit!

It simply sits along the trailer at an angle along two bars (on pipe lagging) and has an arm extended from the back with a stopper on it!, It is hard to explain with computer text. I will try and get a close up photo for you and add it to this post when I get a spare mo....

Well done, I love this trade only been doing it a few months but done so much home work, I am going for massive contracts including the towns shopping centres, I know who cleans them, what they pay their staff and how long it takes per night. I get a buzz from it and fingers crossed in a few years will have a team of staff doing these contracts for me

im the same as you jones! absolutly love every minute of it! makes 3-4X what i would be in a normal job, im my own boss and i pick my hours and the work i do! brilliant!

i cant wait for the big contracts!

I take my hat off to you...well done :Image9:

For those interested I've found this vid on about affective advertising

Well done for getting off your bum and working hard mate too many people quit at the first hurdle

When I was 16 I used my bike and a trailer and cut hedges in the village I grew up in. I used to make a killing doing that!

You will be fit as a fiddle n you are enviromentally friendly. Good friend of mine uses ladders at friends around the town i stay as his car went of the road. Take my hat of to you all on foot n wheels. Should call yourself "Windy Angels" instead of "hells angels"/emoticons/biggrin.png

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see I'm not the only loon doing it all by bike /emoticons/biggrin.png

Excuse the short replies & typos... Typing one handed whilst entertaining a toddler /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back