Generous Customer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by richard123456, Apr 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. richard123456

richard123456 Member

So I cleaned a large bungalow today. Customer was very nice. Ended up giving me a new diary and a new swqeegee. But I did undercharge a bit, Didn't realize the real size of it until I went round and cleaned all the windows. Still he is going to be a regular and has bumped the price up.:thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Bless...customers can be so thoughtful at times for sure :thumbsup:

3. cheapncheerful

yep me got some like that...the worst job I have is a three storey georgian with spiders on every window and lime trees dropping on them as well...and bloody railings on the patio...

anyway I used to do the neighbours as a favour for the mum and they sold up so I thought thats it good bye but ....the first one had other ideas and kept ringing ..
    now I didnt like to say but....I needed a pay rise and ...she agreed and I said fifeteen and she said eighteen now thats okay by me...:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. richard123456

richard123456 Member

Haha he was so nice to me. :thumbsup:
    I really think charging the right price is something you have to do. Customers are fine if you charge a bit more. No point in under pricing when you don't have to.

Advertisement