Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bad tradesmen rant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

peter rogers

hey guys been doing alot of gutters recently like you all and am coming across while bad gutters as how theyr installed are you coming across the same thing

?

fully detached house with 2 downspouts like wtf lol this pacticular house was being flooded from the full gutters theyr empty of debris btw

another house the gutters had that much screws holding it up the the stuf just gets caught everywhere lol

another one and the one that made me most angry is a 74 old women got new guttering and roof fixed and i was up this morning clearing her gutters which were full of cement from pointing then the flash leading is not put in right 2 bits were lying in the gutter

the ridge tiles were all loose

took 4 broken tiles of the roof >? the roof was repaired in may

the bottom gutter above the bay window was never replaced he didnt come back but took the money

im now trying to get someone out to fix her guttering and replace the bay window guttering as its extremley bad

so p@?'ed of it is unreal

I'm finding the gutters are rarely effective looking, but not sure if that's more age or what. The ones where the tile nearly clears them surely that's a bad job. But I wouldn't like the job of putting them up in the first place, putting up a shelf can be an ordeal.

TBH I try not to think to much, clear, photo if needed, try and get them as annual repeat biz

Back