Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with DI vessel

Den

After some advice looking to upgrade my DI vessel want a bigger one the existing 10" as not done much production wise and it's already started to creep up to 00.1 so instead of regular changing would like installed a bigger one, could people please tell me what connectors I and pipe to fitted my RO system as best place to buy.

Thanks.

View attachment 7817

Buy a refurbished 11lt di vessel off eBay cheap as chips. When the tds starts to creep buy a second one and place second in line to the first one. Then you renew resin in old one and swap round and so on.

for my twopenneth worth of advice i'd not buy bigger vessels-your just buying bigger vessels to hold more resin in reality,yes the changes between resin would be longer thats all.

don't be too freaked out at a high tds a lot on here will work very happily at a tds of 10 or more,

my advice would be (having looked at your ro via the photo you posted)buy two 10"di vessels and a triple inline tds meter from dougie,http://www.daqua.co.uk/images/hoverimg/dm-1.jpg this would give you tds out of the membranes/inbetween vessels (so you know when to change resin)and gives you a whole more control over whats happening within the whole purification process,add to this http://www.daqua.co.uk/images/hoverimg/calibrationfluid.jpg

this fluid will calibrate the meter so you know what you are seeing is correct and true,

this whole kit and caboodle should cost less than a £100 and will last years-easily repaying the initial cost back several times,if you upgrade to a bigger stystem then those vessels can be utilise elsewhere within the stystem so they are not wasted

you would then see the tds between each vessel and you'll know when to change the resin

After some advice looking to upgrade my DI vessel want a bigger one the existing 10" as not done much production wise and it's already started to creep up to 00.1 so instead of regular changing would like installed a bigger one, could people please tell me what connectors I and pipe to fitted my RO system as best place to buy.
Thanks.
Here is a cheap 11 litre vessel

11ltr EMPTY DI VESSEL - Window Cleaning 8inx19in with head ready for use

or some different sizes

DI vessel | eBay

It looks like your pipe is 1/4 inch, so replace the 2 connectors at the top of the vessel with these.. 1/4 to 3/4 bsp thread

John Guest 3/4 BSP to 1/4" Push Fit Tap JG, Ro Unit, Fridge, Water CI320816FS

Thanks guys for your input, I should have done more research before getting a single 10" like the idea of the tds meter giving the different stage reading readings. Thank god the forum is here be lost without you fellas.

Latest Posts

Back