George Advice Please....

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Shine Window Cleaning, Mar 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to book in a job for more than one day on George? I need to simply book a job in Mon-fri, but when I select 'day' as the frequency it won't let me select days (only in weeks) and insists on a frequency number! Hope that makes sense! Where's the Instructions/help for this programme!Help!

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Just do it as a one off then, and do it for every day that week

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Create a job and put that its due every day, and tell George you don't work Saturdays and Sundays?

4. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Ill try that then thanks guys. The problem I was having Damo was that I only don't work sundays(which I've told George), but the job i wish to input is Mon-fri.

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Let me have a look.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

The only way I can think of is creating 5 jobs.

Then set todo each job at one week.

It will say what days you want todo it. So you put Monday only.

Then create another job and select Tuesday only.

Once you have completes the job on the Monday. Select done and paid. Then it will say next due in 7 days on Monday.

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Thats what I thought Damo ^

8. OoO

OoO Guest

My way will work fine, and as long as he put only do on mon,tues,wed.... etc May look a bit of a mess having 5 jobs all the same BUT i would create a separate round for it lol

I use George for keeping track of when to change brushes, gutter vac jobs the lot :D

9. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I do aswell, I put down garden jobs, other cleaning jobs, and even the odd jobs I do with mates lol

10. OoO

OoO Guest

It is handy for keeping track of completed jobs as well.

I am hoping to build a database for gutter cleans etc. Put them down as being due one a year if you get me

Advertisement