George Window Cleaning running on OSX for free

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by bareknuckle4, Sep 27, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

Just thought i would share some info,

I just finished installing Windows 8 on my iMac and MacBook Pro so i can finally use george systems on my Macs legally and Free.

First of all you need to go over to window developer preview so you can obtain a copy of the beta release of windows 8 which is free.

I would recommend downloading the 2.8GB English 32 - bit preview as george is not exactly memory heavy.

Now get your self over to VirtualBox so you can download the "virtual pc" application for Mac - This lets you run windows whilst still using osx so theres no need to reboot or completely leave your mac atmosphere you just paid so much to love.

1- Install VirutalBox

2- Watch and follow these instructions

3- Using windows 8 via VirtualBox download and install George

4- Enjoy!

Any questions just send me a PM but to be honest you should have no problems. :D

Advertisement
Advertisement